Friday, July 18, 2008

in the studio

i've been cleaning out my studio...
a new shelf to store work arrived this week
(a birthday present from my ever-encouraging parents)
and my mum gave me this piece of peach blossom from her garden...

it is so important to me that my work space inspires me...
i am very blessed that the view from my
studio is so beautiful too:
i over look old buildings, a 19th century church,
and a rambling garden...


the vase is one i bought
when i was in japan earlier this year
from a local potter
in the historic town of takayama

this studio holds so many things other than work

gifts from my mother's garden...
pieces from journeys and travels...
memories of stolen moments...

and today, these are the things i am grateful for

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP