Tuesday, May 11, 2010

coming up for air . . .

my travels have finally slowed (for now)
and the last couple of days i have caught up on some
much needed rest !

finders keepers was fabulous
the venue
the variety of stalls
the music
the people

i didn't get many good shots of the market (or my stall)
but i am sure the finders keepers website will have some great shots of the
whole market very soon . . .

a big thanks to hayley and teresa who helped
me run my stand all weekend
and to sarah and brooke (of finders keepers) and their team
for their vision and organisation
it was such a honour and pleasure to be a part of the market

and also a big thanks to all those who came along,
purchased, said hello, chatted . . .
it was so lovely to meet you all

today was hands back in the clay
with lots of new work to be done . . . and orders to fill

soon, very soon, i'll share some snippets from my travels !
p.s. above are some of the new cloud brooch shapes i
released on the weekend (soon to be in my online store also)

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP