Sunday, November 14, 2010

some snap shots . . .


here are some snap shots of my stall
last weekend at finders keepers. . .
( including amazing backdrop of
an old falling apart piano )


it was such a lovely weekend
full of beautiful smiling faces stopping by to say hello


my new journals were a hit


as were our new biscuit press's . . .
a request many years ago from my mum,
and more recently from a local and much loved
store - pamela's pantry, in paddington . . .


i am still coming up for air from
the GoMA twilight markets on friday night
which were also amazing !
i will share more photos ( of that market ) soon

in the mean time
a big big BIG thank you to the amazing sarah, brooke and alischa
from finders keepers
for running such a seamless and classy show

. . . and to my fabulous shop girls
teresa and sarah
( sarah, who also took these photos for me )
couldn't have done it without you !

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP