Saturday, February 9, 2008

afternoon tea and book signing...

today my beautiful friend sarah b,
had an afternoon tea and book signing at her gorgeous shop
coming up roses.
there was champagne, cups of tea,
and sweet things
(thanks to mrs b)...
there was great music playing,
flowers, and lots of lovely customers...

i was the saturday shop-girl at coming up roses for many years
and even though I don't work there anymore,
i still feel part of the family.
the store stocks a lot of my ceramic work,
and now my book too.

it was so nice to see many familiar faces
from my years behind the counter.

thanks to sarah, mrs b, and aunty jan
for marking the release of

count me the stars in such
a thoughtful and beauty-filled way...

i have made some new tags with some poems from the book...
one word on each tag is blue.
also my new cloud brooches were a hit
(they will be available in other stores soon).

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP