Sunday, June 29, 2008

winter show


dear friends
after a break last year, i am returning to my tradition of a
winter show

SUNDAY JULY 13th
11am - 3pm

St Francis Theological College
233 Milton Road Milton Brisbane
(entrance on Baroona Road)

i have been designing some special new work
as well as making some old favourites...
i will be taking orders for personalised christmas stars
(for pick up at the christmas show)
& will have for sale copies of my book
count me the stars

this year i have also invited three very dear & talented friends
to sell their wares with me

sarah b
red felt flower
kia &
erin blossom creations

the girls have some beautiful work
just right for your present drawer or to spoil yourself...

i hope you can pop in for a visit

any queries please call me
0429 330073
or email
kylie@paperboatpress.com

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP