Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my cup runeth over...

today i visited my precious friends lincoln and leonard
i always leave their company enriched and inspired...

life is busy, too busy i feel at this moment in time...
and a long overdue cup of tea and conversation was just what i needed.

i am often writing here about the people, places, and moments
that inspire me as an artist and poet...
and today
i came away with more
than a bunch of lavender from their garden

and other profound gifts that seem too generous to mention here...
i left with the knowledge that my life
is more beautiful for knowing them...

and that sharing a morning with friends is a gift
that time can not take from me

my cup runeth over...

above: close-up of a wire sculpture of lincoln's

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP