Tuesday, January 27, 2009

and then there was clay...

today clay work production began for this year !!!
above is my studio helper & wonderful friend lisa
cutting the first tag of the year...
with soooooo many more to come (as orders are aplenty)
we felt it worth preserving the moment...

the past few weeks,
although not in the studio making this part of my work,
i have been designing, drawing, writing...

this years christmas bird has been designed and
the cutter is being made already...
( crazy, i've only just taken down my tree ! )
there are new quotes for the ceramic tags
and some other new items that will be
revealed soon...

I have also been working on a few non-clay items,
this has meant working with
a number of inspiring people for the different pieces...
what is being created, and who is helping i will
share with you soon...

and when i find patches of blue i have been working on
new poems for my next book...
( thank you to those who emailed with congrats, it meant a lot ! )

i thought i was having a break this month
but, as it is with a creative life you are never really
far away from your art...
( i know my heart doesn't let me go too far away from it anyway )

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP